Pacific Action™ sail systems .... a new paddling dimension
Pacific Action sails.... make paddling a breeze!©
Click on the YouTube video to see Jeff Sheppeard’s promo of the Pacific Action sail system on
the Ocean Kayak Prowler sit-on-top kayaks – This video includes fitting
Click on the YouTube Video to see Rod Feldtmann and our Pacific Action sail in the Greek Islands
What is it about Pacific Action sails and extreme expeditions? In short – the performance, durability and easy of use - raised or lowered in seconds they are the perfect complement to the paddle. Check out the latest photos of our sails powering Nathalie and Alain Antognelli’s Greenland Expeditions in 2009 / 2010 – (see also “Our Teams” for more info). This team paddled 1100 km around Greenland’s coast documenting the impact of climate change on the Greenlanders. At the end of it, the Pacific Action sail system was ready for the next adventure!
photo – http://www.phototeam-nature.com/
Its official – Pacific Action sails are back from the North Pole!
The Franz-Joseph-Land Expedition 2007 by Thomas Ulrich and Børge Ousland reached Cape Flora on July 24th, after walking and kayaking 1500 kilometres from the North Pole. Pacific Action sails were used for the open water kayaking sections and even to assist with the sledging! (see “Our Teams”for more info)
Images by Thomas Ulrich
· A kayak sail that you can put up or take down in seconds!
· Guaranteed reaching sail! – run down wind, across wind or even to windward if you have an expedition style sea kayak!
· Stable drive without interfering with paddling
· Fits most sea kayaks, sit-on-top kayaks & canoes
· Patented technology for versatile performance
· Ideal for touring - favoured by adventure racers and expeditions
· Rapid rigging, easy to put it on your boat, or pack for storage
· Composite construction for rugged durability - expedition proven!
· Tested and approved by leading kayak manufacturers world-wide
. Pacific Action kayak sails “… make paddling a breeze!”
kayak sail, sit-on-top sail, canoe sail – models in 1sqm, 1.5sqm and 2.2sqm to suit the full range of boat sizes and configurations.
© On Top Down Under Ltd 2012